Special Price £1,195.00 Was Regular Price £1,699.00 Save £504.00
In stock- We have quantities of this item in our warehouse.
This family sized sauna can accommodate up to 3 people with ease, allowing all of the family to enjoy and relax together.
- Perfect for couples who love their luxuries
- Easily assembled in less than 30 minutes
- Comes flat packed in 2 boxes
- Includes more than 10 certifications
- All accessories included in price
- Exclusive SaunaMed™ design
120 x 100 x 190 (cm)
- Finest grade non-allergenic / non-toxic Canadian hemlock
- Hand crafted
- Invisible full interlocked EZ™ connection
- Simply click together for rapid assembly
- Solid tongue-and-groove construction
- Stands slightly off the floor (Protects flooring and allows air circulation)
- Tempered and toughened safety glass windows
- Magnetic door lock
- 6 x DuraWave™ 100% pure EMR Neutral™ FAR infrared ceramic heaters
- Energy efficient system
- High power - Up to 2100W
- Temperature range 20°C - 60°C
- Pre-heats in 5 to 6 minutes
- Simply plugs into a standard plug socket
- Energy efficient
- State of the art digital control panel
- Advanced internal thermostat
- Automatic timer function
- Control from inside and out
- Top specification MP3/FM stereo
- Ipod connectivity
- High quality TEAC speakers fitted
- Air oxygen ioniser system
- Adjustable air vent
- Aromatherapy fragrance dispenser
- Internal drinks holder
- Reading light
- Comfortable ergonomic backrest
- Tools and all parts included for assembly
- Stainless steel tubular conduits already in place for electric cables
- Extra long 3m power cable from roof section
- Users manual
- Troubleshooting guide
|Dimensions||150 x 120 x 190 (cm)|
|Generator Power (kW)||No|
|Heater Power (kW)||2kW|
|Number of Seats||3|
|Features||Premium Oxygen Ioniser|
|Warranty||2 year electrical warranty 5 year cabin warranty|
|Size||150 x 120 x 190 (cm)|
|Material||Finest grade A non-allergenic / non-toxic Canadian hemlock|
|Construction||Hand crafted double wall construction with cavity (Invisible full interlocked EZ™ connection)|
|Glass||Tempered and toughened safety glass windows|
|Heating Technology||DuraWave™ EMR Neutral 100% pure FAR infrared ceramic heaters - Lava Sand filled|
|No. of Heaters||6|
|Power||Up to 2100W|
|Music System||Top specification iPod/MP3/AUX/USB/AM/FM flat panel media system|
|Oxygen Ionizer||Standard domestic system|
|Heater/Steam generator model||N/A|
|Maximum seated capacity||3|
|Built in shower unit||N/A|
What about delivery?We know that one of the biggest concerns regarding purchases is the reliability of the courier that delivers your order to your door.
We have the ultimate delivery service...
Not only do we deliver in 3-5 working days, we have dedicated drivers to ensure that your sauna arrives safely in one piece. We can also offer next day delivery in most cases. As part of the high quality service, our driver will allow you time to check for any damage before asking you to sign for the goods.
All our SaunaMed Infrared Saunas are delivered on an oversized pallet, this minimises the risk of damage occurring during transit. The delivery driver will move the pallet as close to your property as possible. Please note we cannot deliver over gravel or grass. You will be responsible for moving the packaging inside, as some of the larger models can be quite heavy we would recommend that you arrange to have assistance from a friend or family member.
You will be advised on the delivery date via email soon after checkout of your order, which will be delivered in 3-5 working days.
Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will inform you of any delay as soon as possible and will give you the option of cancelling your order at this point.
Delivery to UK islands and Ireland will take a little longer as we have to organise a special off shore trip.
Please note that as our traditional saunas come direct from Finland they can take 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Orders for SaunaMed Infrared Saunas are processed the same day.
Details on our delivery procedure can be found below.
1) Aqualine Saunas receive your order.
2) The order details are checked and passed to our warehouse for dispatch.
3) Your order is picked and marked for dispatch.
4) Once the order has been marked ready for dispatch, our delivery team will route your order for delivery over the next 2 – 3 days and call you advising of the delivery date.
Under normal conditions when the goods are in stock, and your order is received before 3pm our delivery team will mark the sauna for dispatch the same day.
However most of the vehicle routing may have already taken place by then so orders are preferred before 12 noon as a vehicle may have already been routed for that area.
Next day delivery is available and is charged at £90 per sauna. Please contact us if you require this option.
Can I have my item delivered to a different address?Please understand that for fraud prevention purposes, we can only deliver to the cardholders registered address.
However, if you would like delivery to an alternative address, you can contact your bank to add additional address to your account, which will then pass our address verification process.